The Specialty Account Manager is responsible for selling Kastle Therapeutics products. This is achieved through clinical discussions with targeted healthcare professionals to maximize sales growth and increase product volume within a specific geographic region.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge to influence targeted healthcare professionals to prescribe Kastle-promoted products. Execute brand strategies to ensure a consistent company sales and marketing message.
- Distribute product marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare providers (HCP’s).
- Implement pre-call plan to meet HCP needs. Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around HCP and patient needs. Deliver accurate and timely follow-up discussions with HCPs and office staff. Foster ongoing trust with HCPs. Use the Kastle Selling Model, to influence the HCP decision-making process.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and achieve sales results. Monitor local market conditions for changes that impact business.
- Utilize sales tools, resources and supporting analysis to plan activities. Develop and execute plans to maximize selling resources.
- Report literature use, and maintain accurate records.
- Maximize routing and resource utilization to achieve overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to Manager on marketplace trends, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access. Collaborate with Manager to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training.
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations, Company policy, and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Required Education and Experience:
- 4-year Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- 2 years of specialty experience
- Minimum 3 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry
- Strong leadership, planning and organization, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to leverage tools and data to conduct sales analytics in order to guide decisions and resource allocation.
- Ability to develop and execute account-level plans.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated performance and results
- Demonstrated business acumen; customer and marketplace expertise
- Professional credibility; demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Business insight: demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Proficient with the selling process
- Initiative and execution-oriented
- Collaboration: customer focused with ability to identify, develop and leverage relationships
- Team player
- Ability to travel: 40%
- Experience with lipidologists
- Experience with ultra orphan drugs
- Experience with specialty pharmacy products
- Experience with HUB services and case management
Please email resume to Careers@Kastletx.com
Specialty Account Manager in the Metro area of:
- DC area or Charlotte, NC
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
Kastle Therapeutics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.